- Posted by admin
- On March 23, 2018
Lenovo is always regarded as the most effectual digital gadget brand & meanwhile, prone to lost the system data anytime. So, advised you to fix Lenovo OneKey Recovery error by reaching out at the Lenovo Customer Support Number +1-800-311-6890 or by knowing how to DIY as mentioned underneath. Lenovo PC have a hidden partition can make use for restoration, recovery.
Some of the PC users would have specific models provide a recovery DVD (or recovery USB of particular windows if you are using the Windows 8 operating system). Resolving the Lenovo machine via Lenovo OneKey Recovery Error depends on PC series model & windows and can be accomplished in a well-organized manner.
Lenovo OneKey Recovery Error – A Few Necessary Details
There are some specific models of Lenovo laptops that offer this OneKey recovery feature. Therefore, eliminating the Lenovo OneKey Recovery problem will depend on the model and your current Windows version. If you are unable to proceed with the methods we have mentioned below, you should definitely give us a call. We will help you with further information relating to that.
Resolutions to Fix Lenovo OneKey Recovery Error | Call +1-800-311-6890 Toll-Free
Resolution 1: Creating the disk using Lenovo OneKey Recovery on Windows 7
Steps to Fix Lenovo OneKey Recovery Error:
- Get to the OneKey Recovery software of your Lenovo machine either by searching the icon on your laptop/desktop
- Click “Start” taskbar menu and then give a click on “All Programs”.
- Give a hit on “Create Recovery Disc” and then come up to select “Factory default recovery disc”
- Come up to select the drive location on PC to make use and then insert the 1st blank CDs/DVDs. You are require to make use up to 17 CDs or 3 DVDs.
- Furthermore, process will get started. Now, come up to insert the 2nd blank DVD or CD when you are prompt.
- When the process is all-accomplish, then come up to label the DVDs/CDs to keep them all safe!
Resolution 2: Receiver Windows XP via OneKey Recovery Software
IdeaCenter or IdeaPad computers with the OneKey recovery Software installed on your Lenovo machine and can make use to restore or recover the whole Lenovo machine data:
- Come up to insert the recovery DVD/CD in the given tray.
- Boot your computer system
- Press the “F12” key to continue with the selected ones.
- Press any kind of keyboard keys to boot from DVD or CD message (recovery media).
- Give a full read to the “License Agreement” and then select the “I accept the terms of the license agreement”
- Click “Next”
- Press “OK” on the warning messages.
- Select “OK” when you are suppos to be ask to insert the 2nd disk and so on.
Resolution 3: OneKey Recovery on Windows Vista
Make sure if your Lenovo machine already contains this software. If you don’t have then Create a recovery disk for Lenovo by referencing the below-steps:
- Give a hit on “Create Recovery Disc”
- Place a click on “Factory default recovery disc”
- Come up to insert 1st blank DVD or CD. To do so, you need to make use of 17 CDs/ 3 DVDs
- Come up to select the optical drive location to make use.
- The process will kick-start
- After each and every CD or DVD has been created successfully, label them all and keep them safe!
Resolution 4: Create the Recovery Disk for Windows XP
- Spot the “OneKey Recovery icon” on your laptop/desktop.
- Give a click on “Start” > click on “All Programs” and find the “OneKey Recovery Software icon” there.
- Place a click on “Create Recovery Disc”
- Come up to select the “ Factory default recovery disc”
- Come up to insert blank DVDs/ CDs.
- Now you can use up to 17 CDs or 3 DVDs.
- Come up to “select the drive location” of your Lenovo machine
- The recovery disc creation via OneKey process will now get start.
- The software will further ask you to insert the 2nd disk when the burning process for the 1st one is all-finish.
- Mark each & every DVD/ CD and keep them all safe!
Resolution 5: Make use of the AOMEI OneKey Recovery software
AOMEI OneKey Recovery Software is specifically designed as per professional one key recovery standards and also as per IdeaPad/IdeaCentre software tools requirements. The aforemention product is specifically design for specific PC brands because you are not allowed to install the Lenovo OneKey Recovery on another brand based computers such as Dell, HCL, etc. In fact, meanwhile, you will not be allowed to say goodbye to the recovery partition of your operating machine as it will not work out on your computer system. Apart from this, Lenovo OneKey Recovery Error will pop up if you don’t make use of it as per standardized rules.
Characteristics of AOMEI OneKey Recovery Software: simultaneously, users can install it on laptops/desktops and can also take the backup/restore at anytime and from anywhere. Also, users can customize the size of the partition as per their conveniences, requirements, and desires.
As a third-party recovery or restore software program to restore or back up, the users need to follow the steps mention below:
- Get on your Lenovo machine
- Download, install and run the AOMEI software on your Lenovo software.
- Implement every single commandment of AOMEI OneKey Recovery Software as per given standards, rules.
Why to Call Us!
Being a world-one Lenovo Customer Care Service provider, we encourage Lenovo users to make use of their electronic items such as an internet-connected computer, phone, or installed remote software to get connected with offered modes. Once you get connected with modes, and then avail the most fitted Lenovo Customer support service right from the well-equipped Lenovo Customer Support Experts.
Related Blog: How to Fix Lenovo Error Code 0190?
Dial The Lenovo Customer Support Number For Quality Aid | Call +1-800-311-6890 Toll-Free
If you are among the Lenovo users who ever come across Lenovo oriented hurdles then you are suggested to make use of your phone to make a few ringtones at +1-800-311-6890 Lenovo Customer Support Number. Once you dial this number, then the expert will receive your call and will provide the best-suited customer care service ever.