- Posted by admin
- On January 5, 2018
You are probably already familiar with the Lenovo Laptop features, and its associated problems which sometime may be occurred with working with your Lenovo Laptop. It is possible that you might have faced error 651 on your Lenovo Laptop if you are a windows user. To Fix Lenovo PC Error Code 651 is a simple process, even it’sa common problem faced by many windows users (Especially windows 7 users) due to some reasons. The reasons includes as “Raspppoe.sys” file has been saved in the wrong location, Registry errors, IP address conflict. So, if this error occurs you might see an error which displays Error 651: “Connection failed”. Then you don’t need to worry about it. There are some common troubleshooting solutions which worked for many users to solve this issue. Then you should follow the methods which defined below to fix Lenovo PC Error Code 651 on Windows.
Solutions to Fix Lenovo PC Error Code 651:-
Solution 1:- Reconnect Your Router or Other Connecting Device
One of the simplest troubleshooting steps to solve this error by just reconnecting the internet connecting device. So if you are using a router then simply turn off your router and after 5 minutes turn it on. Or if you are using LAN connection then unplug the wire and plug it back.
Now try to do your work, check the error is resolved or not.
If not, then go to next step.
Solution 2:- Reset TCP/IP On Your PC
You should try resetting the windows networking stack can definitely this issue. Fortunately, Windows 8/7/Vista comes with a built-in tool you can use to do this just follow the below steps.
- First of all, launch a command prompt with the administrative right.
- Copy the command given below and hit enter
netshintip reset reset.log
- After then restart your computer and hopefully, the problem will be solved.
Solution 3:-Recreating Dial-Up Connection
Check your internet connection, might be internet connection device get hanged during the connection. So recreating your dial-up connection can fix this issue.
Follow the steps to do this thing:-
- Open “Network & Sharing Center” and then click on “Change Adapter Setting”.
- Now right click your broadband or dial-up connection and select “Create Copy”.
- Then it will create a copy of your existing connection.
- Now simply delete your old connection and redial the new connection.
Solution 4:-Disable Auto Tuning Feature
If you are using a router then try to disable the auto-tuning feature. This method can fix this issue.
Follow the below steps:-
- Launch a command prompt with administrative rights.
- Copy the below command and paste it into the command prompt.
- Netsh interface TCP set global auto tuning disabled.
- Next, just try to restart/reconnect your internet connection.
Solution 5:- Disable IPv6 of Your Internet Connection
Try to disable IPv6 to fix this error.
Follow the below guide to disable IPv6.
- Open “Control Panel”, and then select “Network & Internet” option.
- Further, choose “Network & Sharing Center” option.
- Now click on your active network connection.
- Then select “Properties” option and then switch to “Networking” tab.
- Next, untick/Uncheck “Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” and then click on “Ok” button.
Solution 6:- Reinstall Network Adapter
- Go to start and search for “devmgmt.msc”.
- Double click it to launch device manager. Then look for “Network Adapters” Category and click the “+” icon it’s left.
- Now right click the first network adapter and select “uninstall” option.
- Restart your computer and your network adapter will get automatically reinstalled.
Solution 7:- Execute Clean Boot Tool On PC
Finally, you need to do to perform a clean boot on your computer to fix the problem in a complete manner.
Follow the below steps:-
- Go to “start” button, and then search for msconfig.exe.
- Click it to launch windows configuration.
- Go to the “General tab, and click on “Selective startup” and then select “Load startup” items
- Now switch to “Services” tab and then check “Hide all Microsoft services”.
- After that just click on “Disable all” to disable all other services.
- Now simply just restart your pc to perform a clean boot.
I hope your issue is Fix Lenovo PC Error Code 651 after performing the above solutions. But, still, if you have any kind of issue, then contact Lenovo Helpline Number to Instant help.
Related Blog: How to fix Lenovo Error Code 1802?
Call us at Lenovo Laptop Support Number to solve all types of Lenovo Laptop issues
Get in touch at Lenovo Customer Support Number 1-800-335-9270 to resolve all your queries with the help of our technicians who has strong knowledge and experience in providing users the most suitable solution to the Lenovo Laptop problems. We have a group of qualified and skilled technicians, who are available 24×7 to help. They keep their promises of fixing the issues with finest and rapid solutions instantly. Hence, call now to our experts and get immediate help to further Lenovo queries.